Whistler, Pemberton & Squamish Trail Information
- Green Lake Loop - Highway and double track loop around the lake.
- Emerald Trails - Close to town technical single track.
- Runaway Train - Leads to a train wreck surrounded by old-growth.
- Ancient Cedars - Logging road climb to 800 year old cedars.
- Binty's High Trail - Classic Whistler single track descent.
- Black Tusk and Jane Lakes - If you like to climb...
- Whistler Interpretive Forest - Something for everyone.
- Brandy wine Falls - Long double track to a beautiful waterfall.
- Bunbury's Microwave and Bear Creek - Logging roads take you high above Whistler Valley.
- Callaghan Lake - Long climb to a beautiful sub-alpine lake.
- Cheakamus Lake - Single track through old-growth to a glacier fed lake.
- Tunnel Vision - High speed single track follows an old road bed.
- Cut Yer Bars - Classic Whistler single track just outside of town.
- Kill Me Thrill Me - One of the best in the Corridor!
- Lost Lake Trails - Minutes from town, Lost Lake has trails for all abilities.
- Tenquille Lake Trail - One of the "Ten Gnarliest Rides in North America" - Bike
- Mosquito Lake -Loop after loop of incredible single track.
- Birkenhead Lake Loop -65 km loop through a Provincial Park.
- Blow down Lake -A long climb leads right to the alpine and Grizzly country.
- McKenzie Basin Loop -Actually an entire network of single track.
- Diamond Head Alpine Trail - Big climbs and spectacular views.
- Alice Lake - Cruise single track.
- Brohm Lake/Cat Lake - Lots of short, technical single track loops.
- The Cheek eye Fan - Great early season singletrack.