Lib Tech Freeride NAS ReCurve Skis 2012
Lib Tech Freeride NAS ReCurve Skis 2012: Lib Tech Freeride NAS ReCurve Skis features Magne-Traction and All-Terrain ReCurve technology that is sure to give you, well, a free ride. The always eco-friendly Lib Tech folks hand-selected the cores from dead trees, carefully choosing the wood to ensure its fibers have plenty of pop. Amazing art by Quincy Quigg on a bio-plastic bean topsheet features face-melting graphics that will leave everyone on the lift envious.
- Core and Flex Pattern: The Lib Tech Freeride NAS ReCurve Skis contain a wood core that is hand-selected from dead trees, preferred for its long fibers, to give your skis plenty of pop. // Quasi-isotropic fiberglass layers for power and strength.
- Construction: Correct Sandwich construction with ultra high molecular speed walls are built tough and wrapped with steel edges. // An Anvi-Tech layer helps prevent the skis from vibrating, giving you further control and stability.
- Shape: All Terrain ReCurve with a flat/camber/flat shape helps with turn initiation and stability. // Magne-Traction serrations throughout the edges are deeper towards the center for improved balance and edge grip and shallower at the tip and tail for catch-free and better turning response. // Dimensions: Tip 137 (178), 144 (188) // Waist 100 // Tail 123 (178), 128 (188)
- Binding Compatibility: Requires brake width of 100 mm to 110 mm
- Tip Width (mm): 137
- Waist Width (mm): 100
- Tail Width (mm): 123
- Ability Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Core Material: Wood
- Rocker Type: Flat/Camber/Flat
- Tail Type: Full Twin Tip
- Turning Radius: 18 (178), 19 (188)
- Warranty: 1 Year