Lib Tech Phoenix Lando C2BTX Wide Snowboard 2012
Lib Tech Phoenix Lando C2BTX Wide Snowboard 2012: Rider Mark Landvik’s favorite high speed machine comes in the form of the Lib Tech Phoenix Lando C2BTX Wide Snowboard. Built with freestyle geometries combined with C2 Power Banana and 3D Bamboo Organic Throttle, the Lib Tech Phoenix Lando offers complete control and pop in one freestyle, fun-loving package.
- Flex and Rider Style: Flex Rating 6.5 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Construction and Core: Made with Quad Axis Torsion Box featuring an H-Pop Wood Alloy Core that gives the highest compression response ever, with half the glue weight and absorbs less resin weight absorption. // Power Transfer Spine // C2 Power Banana/Camber Combo Tech & Magne-Traction (C2BTX) has rocker between your feet with a radial camber to contact points. This focuses pressure between your feet for easy turns, great edge hold on ice and max pressure to the tips and tails for power end-to-end stability, pop and max control in critical situations.
- Shape: Directional Twin Geometries: Effortless freestyle and freeride geometry. Twin chassis (from contact to contact) but with an ever so slightly longer nose than tail. Floats on powder and blasts through crud, a Twin with an advantage.
- Sidewalls, Edges and Base: Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls // Bio Beans is a new earth-friendly Bio-plastic topsheet made from castor beans; with a high strength-to-weight ratio Bio Beans is eco-friendly and strong. // TNT base is super fast // Magne-Traction edges cut into the snow like a knife giving you more edge hold and control. Magne-traction has 7 distinct contact points strategically placed for tip/tail control while maintaining freestyle freedom
- Tip Width: 301mm (157)
- Waist Width: 259mm (157)
- Tail Width: 301mm (157)
- Ability Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Core Material: Wood
- Effective Edge: 117.5cm (157)
- Rocker Type: Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Sidecut Radius: 8.75m (157)
- Stance:19.5"-25" / 1"
- Warranty:1 Year