Lib Tech Pow NAS Recurve Skis 2012
Lib Tech Pow NAS ReCurve Skis 2012: The Lib Tech Pow NAS ReCurve Skis float through powder but are versatile enough to turn hardpack into shaved ice. Magne-Traction technology provides grip and Pow specific ReCurve means you have rocker in the tip and tail to stomp deep pow landings.
- Core and Flex Pattern: Wood core translates into a moderate to stiff flex throughout // Wood is carefully hand-picked from dead trees for sustainable practices // Quasi-isotropic fiberglass layers for power and strength.
- Construction: Correct Sandwich construction with ultra high molecular speed walls are built tough and wrapped with steel edges. // An Anvi-Tech layer helps prevent the skis from vibrating, giving you further control and stability
- Shape: The Lib Tech Pow NAS ReCurve skis have a rocker/camber/rocker pattern providing turning power and grip on groomers, and float in the pow. // Magne-Traction serrations throughout the edges are deeper towards the center for improved balance and edge grip and shallower at tip and tail for catch-free and better turning response. // Dimensions: Tip 151 (181), 153 (191) // Waist 115 (181), 117 (191) // Tail 141 (181), 143 (191)
- Binding Compatibility: Requires brake width of 115 mm to 130 mm
- Tip Width (mm): 153
- Waist Width (mm): 117
- Tail Width (mm): 143
- Ability Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Core Material: Wood
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Tail Type: Full Twin Tip
- Turning Radius: 18m
- Warranty: 1 Year