Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX Snowboard 2012
Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX (Red) Snowboard 2012: Is that a Skate Banana in your pocket, or do you just make snowboarding look easy? Thanks to Banana Tech and Magne-Traction, The Lib Tech Skate Banana BTX Snowboard has a specific pressure map that makes turns easy to initiate, is catch-free and forgiving, floats incredibly in powder, and is unreal for jibbing and poppy freestyle fun. From presses, rails, and jibs to powder, hard pack, and all in between the Skate Banana does it all with ease and balance like no other.
- Flex and Rider Style: Flex rating: 5 (149, 152, 154cm); 6 (156 & 159cm) (1 Soft – 10 Stiff) // Banana Tech focuses pressure between your feet for easy turns, great edge hold on ice, and a mild amount of pressure to the tip and tail for unreal float and catch-free freestyle.
- Construction and Core:H-Pop Core is a Wood Alloy core made of experimental new, dead tree with the highest compression response ever used in a snowboard. It has half the glue weight and absorbs less resin weight. // Correct Sandwich construction for super light spin weight
- Shape: Banana Rocker Technology (BTX) is rocker between your feet blended with flat-to-mild camber to the contact points. This focuses pressure between your feet for easy turns, great edge hold on ice, and a mild amount of pressure to the tip and tail for unreal float and catch-free freestyle. // True Twin shape
- Sidewalls, Edges and Base: Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls have the same futuristic power 90º pop technology as Lib Tech’s world record setting skateboards placed along the sidewall of the board to add board control, pop, and strength to the sandwich construction. Sidewalls are double sintered UHMW that are tough, handsome, and light. // Sintered UHMW Base is super tough and holds wax well due to its compression-formed amorphous polymer structure. // Serrated Magne-Traction edges cut into the snow like a knife giving you more edge hold and control. Magne-traction has 7 distinct contact points strategically placed for tip/tail control while maintaining freestyle freedom.
- Tip Width: 284mm (149), 289mm (152), 290mm (154), 295mm (156), 297mm (159)
- Waist Width: 247mm (149), 252mm (152), 253mm (154), 255mm (156), 255mm (159)
- Tail Width: 284mm (149), 289mm (152), 290mm (154), 295mm (156), 297mm (159)
- Ability Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Core Material: Wood
- Effective Edge: 1110mm (149), 1140mm (152), 1150mm (154), 1170mm (156), 1200mm (159)
- Rider Weight: 85+lbs (149), 85+lbs (152), 85+lbs 154), 100+lbs (156), 120+lbs (159)
- Rocker Type: Rocker
- Sidecut Radius: 8.1m (149), 8.2m (152), 8.2m (154), 8.3m (156), 8.4m (159)
- Stance: 20.25” – 26”/0” setback (all board lengths)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Width: Regular