Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Evo 2011
Unavailable for online purchase.
Please email us if you're interested in this product.
The Evo version of the Stumpjumper FSR Expert, comes with wider bars, bigger tires and an all round more agressive geometry. Possibly the best Whistler trail bike around, well we think so!
- M5 manipulated alloy frame for SJ Evo features slacker HT and lower BB with 145mm of travel, aluminum rocker link, sealed cartridge bearing pivots and ISCG O5 tabs
- Custom Fox RP23-S shock features position-sensitive Boost Valve damping, low-speed compression damping with 3-way adjustable "open" and "climbing" settings - meaning, great bump performance and solid climbing efficiency
- Both 2Bliss Ready, the S-Works Purgatory 2.2" front tire works in concert with the Purgatory Control 2.0" rear tire to deliver exceptional traction for pinpoint cornering and braking in intermediate conditions
- Fox F150 RL air-sprung alloy fork with 15mm thru-axle, external lockout, and rebound adjust can handle the biggest drops with ease
- Roval Control AL wheelset, newly revamped for increased stiffness, with butted DT Swiss spokes and rear hub, gives riders more control to power over the bumpy stuff
- Specialized Command Post is a 3-position adjustable-height seatpost with remote lever for on-the-fly changes to riding position; 125mm travel